To clean behind Sweeper, see video.
- Ensure the machine is on.Tap the power button.
- Tap the button below Cleaning to enter cleaning mode.
- Select Sweeper. The Sweeper will automatically move out.
- Open the side door. Use Magic Brush to clear any flour around the Sweeper.
- Press the tab on the Sweeper flap down, pull the flap out, remove the roller to clean.
- Clean any residue sticking on the Sweeper arm.
- Wash roller. Let dry. Pull the flap back to insert the roller back into the Sweeper.
- Once cleaning is finished, close the side door.
- Select Sweeper. Sweeper will automatically move back.