To daily clean Rotimatic™, see video.
- Do not clean the Rotimatic™ before it has turned off and cooled down.
- After each use, clean the kneading parts, front door, the pans and the container slots to ensure optimal performance and food safety.
- It is not necessary to clean the ingredient containers after every use. In low to medium humidity environment, store the ingredients in the Rotimatic™ for the next use. In a high humidity environment, store the filled flour container in the fridge to avoid flour spoilage. Clean the flour tunnel to avoid leaving any traces of flour in the machine.
- Only use the Magic Stick and Magic Brush to clean the Rotimatic™.
- Do not clean any parts with metal scouring pads, scouring powders, steel wool pads or any other abrasive materials.
- Do not immerse the machine in water or other liquids.
- Ensure all parts are dry before installing them in the Rotimatic™.
- Do not spill water or any liquid into the flour container or flour slot during cleaning, filling or removing the ingredient containers.
- Do not spill flour into the water or oil slot during cleaning, filling up or removing ingredient containers.