Why connect to Wi-Fi?
Before you start making rotis, it is essential to connect the Rotimatic™ to your home Wi-Fi network, to ensure you do not miss out on any of these:
- Latest firmware/software upgrades.
- Remote troubleshooting capabilities.
- Live chat & video call support.
- New features and recipe releases.
Connect the Rotimatic™ to Wi-Fi?
- Switch-off the mobile phone data connection.
- Connect the mobile phone to home Wi-Fi network.
- Connect home Wi-Fi router to 2.4 Ghz frequency. Rotimatic™ does not support 5 Ghz frequency band.
Follow the steps.
- Search for Rotimatic in the App Store (for iOS device) or Google Play (for android device) and download the Rotimatic™ application onto your mobile phone.
- Install the Rotimatic™ mobile application, sign up and then sign in.
- Tap power button on the Rotimatic™, select Wi-Fi and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Rotimatic™ mobile application and follow the on-screen instructions.
For more details, see video.
If the problem persists, contact chat support via the Rotimatic™ mobile application.