Issue: Imperfect Dough ball
- Open the side door, remove the dough ball and discard.
- Clear any residue around the kneading area.
- Clean the kneading parts (Dough Tray, Dough Cup and Stirrer) and let it dry.
- Remove the flour container, clean the flour dispensing tunnel and let it dry.
- Install the kneading parts and flour container.
- Continue making 4-5 rotis, as Rotimatic™ is a learning machine and will improve its own settings over time.
If the problem persists, contact chat support via the Rotimatic™ mobile application.