CLEAN FLOUR SLOT
1. Use Magic Brush to brush off any flour residue down to the kneading area through the flour dispensing tunnel.
2. Use a dry cloth or tissue to remove any flour clog. Ensure the flour slot and flour dispensing tunnel are
completely dry before re-inserting the flour container.
3. Clean any flour residue which may have dropped down to the kneading area.
CLEAN WATER/OIL SLOT
1. Clip a piece of tissue to the end of Magic Brush and roll it around the end.
2. Use the tissue-covered head to clean and soak up leftover liquid in the water/oil slot. Use a new piece of tissue to clean further if needed.