1. Check if Rotimatic is off. LCD screen should be blank when the machine is off. Ensure machine is powered off at least 25 mins after use before cleaning to allow for sufficient cooling.
2. Use Magic Stick to dry wipe both the top and bottom pans. Use the brush at the side of Magic Stick to clean the sides of the pan slot if needed.
- After use, wait for 25 mins to allow the pans to cool down before you start cleaning the pans.
- Only use the Magic Stick to clean pans.
- DO NOT remove the outer cloth of the Magic stick or soak it in any liquid before cleaning. Outer cloth of the Magic Stick can only be removed for washing. Please ensure the cloth is always present on the Magic Stick while cleaning the pans.