Kneader was not detected.
- Open the side door.
- Remove the Dough Cup and Dough Tray.
- Check if the Stirrer is securely inserted in the Dough Cup.
- Slide the Dough Cup in the slot fully using guiding tabs on top.
- Gently lift the Dough Cup upwards while rotating it to the right into a locked position.
- Check if the black O-ring (black rubber band) fits nicely around the Dough Tray, without any residue.
- Slide the Dough Cup into its slot.
- On front display, tap Ok.
For more details, see video.
If the problem persists, contact chat support via the Rotimatic™ mobile application.
Why this happens
- Stirrer missing from the Dough Cup.
- O-ring missing from the Dough Tray.
- Dough Cup and Dough Tray not properly inserted.
How to avoid
- Do not misplace any part during cleaning.
- Ensure to reinstall the Stirrer back into the Dough Cup, and the O-ring back to the Dough Tray after washing.
- Ensure Dough Cup and Dough Tray are properly inserted.