Ensure Kicker is fixed properly.
- Go to cleaning mode.
- Detach the kicker and ensure thorough cleaning behind kicker and adjoining areas.
- Place the kicker back into position. Tap the Kicker to move the Kicker back to home position.
- Tap Back. Resume using the machine.
- Allow the heating pans to cool for at least 25 minutes after powering off your Rotimatic, before cleaning to prevent risk of burn injury.
- Only use the Magic Stick to clean pans to prevent damaging the pans.
Why did this happen?
Dough/roti stuck behind kicker causes the Kicker to get stuck and the press, hence, can't move down. Ensure thorough regular cleaning to prevent from recurring.