Clean sweeper roller. To do so, follow below instructions.
- Go to cleaning mode.
- Open side door.
- In case of slurry dough residue, detach the roller from the sweeper and clean it thoroughly.
- Clean the section behind the sweeper too.
- Put the roller back again. Tap on Sweeper so the Sweeper can to back to it's home position.
- Tap Back. Resume using the machine.
- Allow the heating pans to cool for at least 25 minutes after powering off your Rotimatic, before cleaning to prevent risk of burn injury.
- Only use the Magic Stick to clean pans to prevent damaging the pans.
Why did this happen?
This problem is cause by dough being stuck behind sweeper. Ensure thorough regular cleaning to prevent from recurring.