- DO NOT clean the Rotimatic before it has turned off and cooled down.
After each use, it is recommended that you clean the kneading parts, front door, the pans and the container slots to ensure optimal performance and food safety.
2. It is not necessary to clean the ingredient containers after every use. In low to medium humidity
environment, simply store the ingredients in Rotimatic for the next use. In a high humidity environment,
store the filled flour container in the fridge to avoid flour spoilage. Clean the flour tunnel to avoid leaving any traces of flour in the machine.
3. Only use the provided accessories to clean Rotimatic.
4. To prevent irreversible damage, do not clean any parts with metal scouring pads, scouring powders,
steel wool pads or any other abrasive materials.
5. Only use Magic stick to clean the pans. Do not use any other materials or objects. Do not touch the
6. Do not immerse the machine in water or other liquids.
7. Ensure all the parts are dry before you place them inside Rotimatic.
8. Do not spill water or any liquid into the flour container or flour slot during cleaning, filling up or removing
the ingredient containers.
9. Do not spill flour into the water or oil slot during cleaning, filling up or removing ingredient containers.
10. It is recommended to perform advanced cleaning at least once every 2 weeks.
11. Advanced cleaning process includes cleaning ingredient containers and ingredient slots.
12. Rotimatic is designed with special cleaning modes to help you clean less accessible areas including
areas under the VT (Vertical Tray - the plastic part under the dough tray), behind the Kicker and behind