CLEAN INGREDIENT CONTAINERS
1. Pull the 3 ingredient containers up and out of the slots. Empty and put aside for washing.
2. Hold the top in one hand, the bottom in the other hand.Turn the Flour Container counter-clockwise to separate the top and bottom parts. Remove the white ring from the bottom.
Hold the top of the container in your right hand, pinch the 3 tabs of the white flour dispensing blade, push them inside to remove the flour dispensing blade from the container.
3. Handwash all the 3 containers and their parts with a mild detergent or wash in the top rack of a dishwasher.
Wipe and let dry completely before filling up the ingredients and inserting them back in your Rotimatic.
DO NOT fill up flour in a wet container. Any water or dampness inside flour container can affect flour flow during operation.
ASSEMBLE FLOUR CONTAINER
• Insert the white flour dispensing blade into the top part of the container until you hear a clicking sound.
• Place the white ring into the bottom part with the toothed centre facing up.
• Align the notches on the top part of the container with the slots on the bottom part, twisting the top
clockwise until you hear a clicking sound.
Note: Make sure the flour container is completely dry before use.
Clean containers using only a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals in order to avoid damage to the containers.